Foreign Language Credit for General Education

Credit for the SUNY Poly General Education Foreign Language Requirement may be issued to students who have done one of the following:

  1. Satisfactorily completed a one-semester FL course at SUNY Poly;
  2. Satisfactorily completed and transferred a college-level FL course from another institution (upon receipt of official transcript);
  3. Earned a score of 3 or higher on FL AP exam (upon receipt of AP scores).