The College of Arts and Sciences offers a minor in Interactive Digital Arts. This minor highlights courses that are valuable to those seeking to expand their skillset in a number of asset/production roles in digital media. This program is ideal for students in not in IMGD/CID to be able to incorporate communication courses into their degree program.
Minimum Credit Hours: 17
- ART 110 – Principles of Two-Dimensional Design
- COM 229 – Introduction to Character Design & Development
- IDS 335 – Art and Technology
- COM 319 – Asset Production
- COM 429 – Professional Game Productions