Graduation with Incomplete Grades

A student who has met all graduation requirements but who has an outstanding Incomplete grade can elect to graduate with the outstanding Incomplete grade. Students who elect to graduate in this manner may not change the Incomplete grade at a later time to another letter grade. Graduation honors will be set at the time of graduation and will not change. Students may also elect to delay their graduation to the next semester so that the Incomplete grade can be changed and the new grade may be calculated in the cumulative grade point average. The student must notify the Registrar’s Office of their choice or risk the Incomplete grade reverting to a failing grade.