Financial Aid for Courses Taken at Another College

Financial aid may be processed under SUNY’s cross registration policy for students who are taking courses at another college provided the courses are applicable to the student’s program of study at SUNY Poly and are not offered by SUNY Poly during the semester being taken. For more information, please visit