Final Grade Reports

Students should carefully review their final grade reports that are available on the campus web at the conclusion of each semester. Errors should be immediately reported to the Registrar’s Office. Students have one year from the end of any semester in which to request, in writing, a correction to their academic record, and must provide appropriate documentation to support the request.