Campus dining services is provided in five locations at SUNY Poly. It is required that all resident students participate in a campus meal plan.
All first-year students will be required to be on the Unlimited meal plan for their entire first year on campus.
Meal plan participants are able to dine in the Campus Center Dining Room, The Dish. A nutritious menu is available with a variety of stations to choose from:
- Taste of Utica – Features local ethnic favorites of the Utica area
- Under the Hood – Classic grill favorites with rotating specials
- Main Ingredient – A taste of home with a chef’s touch
- Upper Crust – Elevated paninis, toasted subs, sandwiches, daily specials, and deli classics
- Greens & Grains – Not your average salad bar, build the salad of your dreams with the freshest ingredients. Add in one of our homemade soups.
- A La Mode – have a sweet tooth? We’ve got you covered with an impressive fresh baked treat selection, ice creams, and customer sundae toppings bar
- True Balance – An allergen-friendly solution that presents meals made without the 9 most common food allergens
- Global Exchange – exhibition round grill that will showcase many cuisines and ethnic food. From breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert favorites.
The Dining Room is open seven days a week, providing breakfast, lunch and dinner during the week. Weekends offer brunch and dinner.
Retail locations are as follows:
Student Center – A full service food court to sit and eat, or purchase items on the go. Meal plan points can be used as well as cash or credit. The Student Center is open Monday-Friday breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night. Saturday-Sunday dinner and late night. Meal exchange is available as well at this location. There are a variety of station to choose from:
- Wildcat Grill – One-stop shop for a warm, quick meal made to order
- Food Lab – Serving different menu/rotating restaurant every 3 weeks
- Limon & Chile – Your destination to build your burrito, quesadilla, or tacos exactly the way you want it with fresh Tex-Mex ingredients
- Utica Coffee Roasters – Hot? Iced? Energy? Stop by for that perfect local cup of whatever you need to fuel your day.
- 400 Acre cafe – A new take on all things roasted. Build your own flatbread, pasta bowl, or salad with all types of cheese, proteins and roasted toppings.
Revolve – Get your favorite campus pizza by the slice or pie. You can also pick up chicken tenders or fries or an order of boneless wings in your favorite sauce with a side to share.
Provisions on Demand (POD) – Located in Hilltop residence hall, POD is a self-service café open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Featuring a wide selection of snacks, quick meals, beverages and gluten-free items.
For more information on Wildcat Hospitality and hours of operation at all locations visit https://wildcathospitality.campusdish.com/