The College of Arts and Sciences offers a minor in Game Design and Development. The minor is valuable to students pursuing studies in fields such as computer science or business who wish to enhance their design and communication skills and make themselves more marketable in the interactive entertainment and video game industry.
Total Credit Hours: 20
A. Required Courses (20 credits)
- CS 108 – Computing Fundamentals
- CS 240 – Data Structures & Algorithms
- COM 219 – Introduction to Video Game Design & Culture
- COM 239 – Gamification Theory
- COM 419 – Video Game Design Studio