Tuition and fees are subject to change without prior notice at the discretion of the SUNY Poly administration and the State University of New York.
A full-time graduate student is one who has registered for a minimum of 9 credit hours per semester. A part-time graduate student is one who is registered for less than 9 credit hours per semester.
- Graduate Tuition
- Mandatory Comprehensive Student Fee
- Other Fees & Charges
- Medical Insurance
- Parking Fees
- Combined Room and Board Rates 2018-2019
- Refund Policy
- How Receipt of Federal Title IV Funds Affects Student Refunds
- Billing Tuition Payment
- Financial Aid Deferrals
- Other Third Party Deferrals
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974)
- Required Disclosures