Armed Forces Representatives
Present properly completed federal contract authorizations forms (DD1556; DD1227) at time of payment.
Third party payments are acceptable only if the employer, unconditionally, agrees to pay the college upon receipt of the billing statement. No stipulations regarding the student academic performance are allowable. Submit a letter of authorization from your employer and payment of any fees/unauthorized balances to our office prior to the billing due date.
Employer Sponsorship letters should include the following information:
- Reimbursement will be made directly to SUNY Poly.
- Reimbursement will not be dependent upon the student receiving a grade.
- Payment is due from the employer within 30 days of billing. Billing will occur when the student reached 100% liability-5th week of classes for full term. If payment is not received within 30 days of this billing date, late fees will be added to the student account.
- A signature from a company representative.
- Be submitted on official company letterhead.
- Have a specified reimbursement amount noted.
NYS Employees and UUP Personnel
NYS Employees and UUP Personnel must submit completed, approved waivers on or before payment due date. The student is responsible for payment of all tuition and fees at time of registration/payment unless the above are furnished. Subsequent authorization will entitle the student to a refund when vouchers are honored by the issuing campus. Students must use SUNY Poly’s UUP form which can be found on our Human Resources webpage: www.sunypoly.edu/human_resources/forms