Campus dining service is provided in two locations at SUNY Poly (Utica Site). It is required that all resident students participate in the campus meal plan.
Meal plan participants are able to dine in the “all you can eat” Campus Center Café with unlimited seconds for a meal swipe. A nutritious menu is available with a variety of stations to choose from:
- “Home” Classic favorites that meet the spice of modern age! Tempting array of proteins, fresh vegetables while expertly prepared the way you want.
- “Deli” Enjoy our classic New York deli offerings with your choice of spreads and breads, featuring a local and seasonal flair.
- “Green” Hearty and Healthy. Treat yourself to a fresh, seasonally inspired soup and salad bar with toppings and much more.
- “Brick” Craving your favorite Italian foods? Try the traditional crust pizza, flatbreads, baked pastas, calzones and fresh bread.
- “Fuse” Enjoy Vegan and Vegetarian items prepared fresh daily.
- “Sweet” Fresh baked treats.
Operation hours are seven days a week, providing breakfast, lunch and dinner menu, with continuous service during the week. Weekends offer brunch and dinner.
The Student Center is a full service food court. Hours of operation are breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night Monday through Thursday; Friday hours are breakfast, lunch, and late night. Saturday and Sunday the Student Center is open for late night dining. The Student Center features a stone baked pizza area, create your own sub station, homemade soups, charbroiled grill area, made to order sauté station, fresh baked desserts, salads, Simply to Go items, beverages, and snacks.
Dining Services for residential students at Albany site are under development.