Registrar Form: BlackBoard Section Consolidation RequestCourses should not be merged once the semester has started. Merging a course once the class has started will cause the content to remain in the individual classes and the Master class will be empty. Also, if the individual classes contains any student submissions, they will be lost.
- • Faculty may use this form to request a consolidation of multiple Banner course sections to be merged into one BlackBoard shell.
- • Only the instructor listed in Banner may request to have courses combined in BlackBoard. If multiple instructors are involved, contact your Dean before submitting this form.
- • This form will be sent to your Dean for approval. If approved, it will be forwarded to Registrar to process.
- • A copy of this form will be sent to the person completing the form. It will be sent from the "firstname.lastname@example.org" e-mail address.
- • Once students have access to the Blackboard shell, the sections cannot be separated.
- • ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED.